Flynas also was known as Nas Air is a low-cost airline based in Saudi Arabia. It is the only budget airline in the country and is headquartered in Riyadh. The airline operates 1000 flights every week and has been a preferred airline for passengers from its bases of Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, and Abha. The airline offers value for money with the low airfares, best customer service and punctuality of flights. flynas has bagged various awards in the Middle East region. flynas continues to grow with the agreements and tie-ups.
Flynas flies to 17 international destinations through its fleer of 28 modern aircrafts. The fleet comprises of Airbus A320 with two configurations Business & Economy class.
Flynas online Check-in
Flynas allows passengers to check-in online from anywhere around the world between 2 days to 6 hours before the schedule departure.
Flynas Traveling Class:
- Business: 48” seat pitch, extra baggage allowance, executive lounge, food & drinks, dedicated flight attendant, priority boarding
- Extra: Comfortable seat, in-flight meals upon preorder, in-flight entertainment
- Simple: Comfortable seat, in-fight meals
Flynas Baggage Allowance
- Business Class: 30 Kgs check-in + 7 Kgs cabin luggage
- Extra: 30 Kgs check-in + 7 Kgs cabin luggage
- Simple: 20 Kgs check-in + 7 Kgs cabin luggage
Passengers flying with flynas have a wide selection of salads, snacks meals, hot dishes, available on pre-order i.e. 24 hours before the scheduled departure
- Cheese Omelette
- Cold Breakfast
Pasta & Salad
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Vegetable Penne Pasta
- Beef Lasagna
- Chicken Biryani
- Freekeh Chicken
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Meat Kofta
- Marinated Shish Tawook
- Tuna Salad Sandwich
- Turkey and Cheese Sandwich
- Toasted Club Sandwich
- Kids Meal
Booking flynas flights are easy and simple with AlKamilBooking.com. Leisure and business travelers can book their tickets at lowest airfares.
- Check in here