Get the best price on Dubai flights with AlKamilBooking.com
One of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is a huge city. It is both an independent city & state. Emerging from the Arabian Desert, Dubai is an ambitious city which is known for the modern architecture, mega malls and the highest buildings and the biggest artificial islands in the world. During summers Dubai can be irresistibly hot and humid whereas November to January is the best seasons to enjoy the blue sky and perfect weather. If you are planning to visit Dubai winter is an ideal season and you can explore the best of Dubai. During this season this city sights many tourists from various parts of the world and hence various events also takes place driving the tourists crazy and make them fall in love with this city.
Airport in Dubai
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is the primary international airports which serves Dubai, UAE. It is considered as one of the busiest airport as far as passenger traffic is considered. The airport is a hub for Emirates Airlines, FedEx Express, Flydubai and Qantas (ends 25 March 2018). The airport is well connected with the public transport i.e. metro, taxi, and bus.
Best Places to visit in Dubai
Dubai will spoil you with the choice of things to do and see. The “City of Number Ones” has many record-breaking sites, for which people from various parts of the world visit Dubai. The sites which you should not miss in Dubai are Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, The Dubai Mall, Wild Wadi Water Park, Atlantis Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, Ski Dubai, Dubai Ice Rink, Desert Safari, Miracle Garden, Palm Islands, Dubai Creek, Dubai Gold Souk and a lot more. The unique blend of ancient and modern is what makes Dubai the most happening place to visit.
Magnificent Dubai is waiting to be explored, whether you are traveling for business or leisure, you can be sure of having a memorable trip here. Book your Dubai flights from your destination at best rates with AlKamilBooking.com. You can now experience hassle-free booking and the confidence of secure transaction by booking with us. Grab the exclusive flight deals now!
Fly Dublin with low airfares
Love to pack your bags, and visit different people, and get to know various cultures? Then you can find many airlines, and find the cheapest flights. Book airline tickets before 6 months, if you want to enjoy the best deals. This would let you enjoy your entire tour program. Of course, you will love your Dublin tour this way.
Airport of Dublin:
Dublin Airport is where you need to get down if you are landing off from the international flights and domestic flights. This is an airport that has the United States border Preclearance services offered, and in fact one of the two airports that offer this service.
Tourism of Dublin:
All the places in Dublin are of historical importance, and here are the places that you should never miss. Plan your tour itinerary and plan cheap flights to your place.
- Chester Beatty library is in the grounds of Dublin Castle. This renowned library has the Artistic Traditions gallery, and arts from Mogul India, Persia and Ottoman empire can be seen here.
- The esteemed Trinity College, is the magnum opus of architecture and landscape. The buildings are at least 300 years old, and the latest ones are dated in 1973. Another great part of this University is the Long Room, which of 65m, is a library. There are breathtaking collections that would let you stay for hours, or days perhaps.
- Built by Thomas Burgh in style, this library dates between 1712 and 1732. Of the 5 million books published, only a segment of it are stored here now
- St Stephen’s Green, is one of the elegant landscapes, and hence attracts lots of youngsters. Originally maintained for public whippings, now musical performances are held during summer.
- Dublin’s Cathedrals are known for the photogenic beauty, and Christ Church Cathedral is no exception. It was initially a wooden church, now erected as a stone building.