About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates offering international passenger and cargo services. Etihad serves around 75 international destinations including Middle East, Asia, Europe, North America, North Africa and more. Etihad Airways is known to offer luxurious services to travelers at an affordable cost. Passengers flying through Business Class get to enjoy more. Flight bookings for Etihad Airways can be done with AlKamilBooking.com.
All the new fleet gives a sophisticated flying experience, the fleet comprises of Airbus A320, Boeing 787-9, Boeing 777, Airbus A330, Airbus A340, Airbus A380. The cargo fleet comprises on Airbus A330 freighter and Boeing 777 freighter.
Etihad Airways online Check-in
Passengers with a confirmed air ticket with Etihad Airways get the convenience of online check-in from anywhere before 24 to 2 hours of departure.
Etihad Airways Class:
The airlines offer seating in three major class:
- Economy Class: Passengers traveling through economy class get the comfort of a recline, a pillow is provided for longer journey, snacks will be served with beverage, fresh meals, well-equipped entertainment facilities like headphone and touchscreen TV screens
- Business Class: Here the luxury is redefined with a spacious business studio, a business flatbed or a business seat, branded skin care products in the welcome kit, exquisite dining options and facility for entertainment.
- First Class: Passengers get a choice of to go for first apartment or a first Suite. Wide variety of luxury items including cosmetics and basic amenities. Selection of beverages to choose. 24” flat screen TV for entertainment.
Etihad Airways Baggage Allowance:
- Economy Class – 23-32 Kgs check-in + 7 Kgs cabin luggage
- First Class allowance - 32 Kgs check-in + 7 Kgs cabin luggage
- Business Class allowance – 40 Kgs check-in + 7 Kgs cabin luggage
- Infants complimentary allowance – 10 Kgs
- Etihad Silver card holders – 10 Kgs within GCC region and other countries including India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Nepal and 23 Kgs for all other destinations
- Etihad Gold & Platinum cardholders - 20 Kgs within GCC region and other countries including India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Nepal and 32 Kgs for all other destinations
Etihad Airways endeavors the meal preferences and special dining requirements be it for religious compliance or dietary requirement. All the meals served are Halal.
Meals for religious needs
Hindu Meal (Non-veg): Contains meat (lamb or chicken), fish, eggs and dairy products. Does not contain any beef or beef products. Prepared according to subcontinent taste (mildly spicy to spicy). Suitable for members of the Hindu community.
Kosher Meal (Available on pre order): Contains meat from animals that have split hooves and chew the cud, or species of fish that have both fins and scales. Contains fruit and vegetables (except those prone to infestation). Certified in the kosher kitchen and double-sealed after packing.
Vegetarian Jain meal: Contains non-root vegetables only. Does not contain any root vegetables like onions, ginger, garlic, potatoes, carrots or animal/animal by-products. Prepared Asian style. Suitable for a section of the Indian community who are strict vegetarians.
Vegetarian Meal: Contains all types of fruits and vegetables. Does not contain any meat, fish or animal by-products (like animal fat in biscuits). Does not contain dairy products.
Meals for medical and dietary needs
Asian Vegetarian Meal: Contains all types of fruits, vegetables, and dairy products. Does not contain any type of meat, fish or eggs. Prepared according to subcontinent taste (mildly spicy to spicy). Can qualify as a Hindu meal.
Bland Meal: Contains mostly soft food that is easily digestible like mashed potatoes, spinach, soft boiled eggs, boiled meats, toast and dairy products. Does not contain spices, onion or garlic and food that are baked, fried or spicy.
Diabetic Meal: Contains minimum salt, low fat products, high fibre fruits and vegetables. Do not contain any kind of sugar (only certain permitted sugar substitutes). Suitable for guests with diabetes (low insulin levels).
Fruit Platter: Contains seasonal fruits. Suitable for guests who are fasting or has dietary needs.
Gluten Free Meal: Contains meat, poultry, fish, rice, fruits and vegetables, corn, potatoes, dairy products, chocolate, dried beans and peas. Contains salt and pepper, herbs and spices, sugars and preserves, margarine, tapioca and vegetable oils. Suitable for guests who need to limit their intake of Gluten (or Gliadin, a protein fraction of gluten), a substance found in wheat, barley, rye and oats.
Low-calorie Meal: Contains food with plenty of roughage and with less fats and carbohydrates. Does not contain sugar, cream, sauces, mayonnaise or fatty meats. Suitable for guests on restricted or low-calorie diets.
Low Fat / Low Cholesterol Meal: Contains margarine, cottage cheese, egg white, boiled rice, potatoes, lean meats, fish, wholegrain bread, cereals and fruit.
Low Sodium Meal: Does not contain salt, MSG and baking soda/powder.
Low Lactose Meal: Contains salads, roughage, pasta, rice, fish or meat. Does not contain milk and milk products, sauces, soft rolls, croissants or chocolate. Suitable for guests who are allergic or intolerant to milk or milk products or guests who have low lactose levels in their bodies.
Raw Vegetable Meal: Contains mainly raw vegetables and salads.
Vegetarian Oriental Meal: Contains fruits and vegetables. Does not contain meat, fish, eggs or dairy products. Prepared in Chinese style. Suitable for oriental vegetarians.
Meals for children and babies
Baby Meal: Proprietary brands of baby meals are available on board. Parents are advised to carry baby foods familiar to and preferred by their babies. Milk or baby meals can be heated on board.
Child Meal (Non-veg): Burgers, fish fingers, chicken nuggets, French fries, crisps, pizza or chocolate. Suitable for children between the ages of 2 to 12.
Booking Etihad Airways, flights are easy and simple with AlKamilBooking.com. Leisure and business travelers can book their tickets at lowest airfares.
- Check in here