Ninoy Aquino International Airport
All airfares mentioned above were last found on: 18 May 2020
- Airfares comprise of round-trip fares.
- Airfares are inclusive of all fuel surcharges, AlKamilBooking.com’s service fees, and taxes.
- Airfares displayed above are based on historical data and they are subject to change, AlKamilBooking.com does not guarantee the availability of the same airfares at the time of booking.
- Flight booking terms and conditions applied.
About Korean Air
Korean Air was formed in the year 1962 as a private airline. The airline operates from its head quarter in Seoul, Republic of Korea. With under 150 modern aircrafts under their wing the airline company gets a position of being in top 20 airlines in the world. Korean Air is one of the few airlines that fly to all 6 inhabited continents.
The airline operates in more than 127 cities in 44 countries and 12 domestic destinations. It operates both passengers and cargo planes with a fleet size of 134 aircrafts. Its fleet consists of Airbus Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 777-300, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 747-8i, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 737-900, Boeing 737-900ER, Airbus A380-800, Airbus A330-300, and Airbus A330-200.
Korean Air? online Check-in
Online check-in is available for users between 48 hours to 60 minutes for international flights and Domestic flights. Whereas 24 hours to 60 minutes prior check-in for flights to US and Canada.
Korean Air Class:
Economy: Comfortable seating area with mood lighting, onboard wake-up service on request, wide selection of meals to choose from, amenities kit, in-flight entertainment over a 10.6”TV screen.
Prestige: Reclined seats, amenities kit, in-flight lounge area, choice of meal on board, in-flight entertainment.
First: Comfortable seats which recline into beds, extra legroom, culinary options, lounge access, designer clothes for long haul flights.
Korean Air Baggage Allowance:
Economy: 23 Kgs check-in
Prestige: 32 Kgs check-in (2 pieces)
First: 32 Kgs check-in (3 pieces)
Relish healthy and delicious food prepared from fresh ingredient. Meals are served in-flight based on the class and the special request made.
First Class In-flight Meals
- Rib eye steak
- Beef ribs and chicken dishes
- Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup
- Pumpkin nutritious rice and Korean Style Dongchimi noodles.
Premium quality wine and champagne are served in selected destinations of the flight.
- Prestige Class In-flight Meals
- Korean-style Dongchimi noodles
- Fresh crab marinated in soy sauce
- Kalbi-jjim (braised beef short-ribs)
- Bulgogi with rice
- Top quality champagne
Economy Class In-flight Meals
- Bibim noodles
- Assorted mushroom with rice
- Stir fried spicy octopus with rice are served
- Amgak kimbop
- Cup ramen
- Makkoli rice cakes, are served on long flights
- Premium Quality wine from France, Chile and Australia
- *menu listed may vary from location, time, season, availability and aircraft.
For Infants and Children
- Spaghetti, hamburger, fried rice with egg pancake or pork cutlet.
- From overseas: Hamburger, pizza, spaghetti or hot dog.
- Vegetarian Lacto-Ovo Meal
- Vegetarian Vegan Meal
- Vegetarian Hindu Meal
- Vegetarian Jain Meal
- Vegetarian Oriental Meal
- Raw Vegetarian Meal
Special Dietary Needs
- Low-Fat Meal
- Diabetic Meal
- Low-Calorie Meal
- Bland Meal
- Gluten Intolerant Meal
- Low-Salt Meal
- Low-Lactose Meal
- Moslem Meal
- Hindu Meal
- Kosher Meal
Other Special Meals
- Seafood Meal
- Fruit Platter Meal
- Allergy Meal
- Anniversary Cake
Book Korean Air flights with AlKamilBooking.com. We assure fast and easy booking and best price guarantee. Leisure and business travelers can book Korean Air flights at the lowest price.
Why Book With alkamilbooking?
We build travel
Guaranteed best price on flights & hotels
Round the clock customer support
Secured transactions with 2048-bit encryption
Subscribe and get deals to your inbox.
Get notified about early bird offers, discounts, exotic holiday packages and exclusive deals on over 450 airlines and 750,000 hotels across domestic and international destinations.