About Qantas Airways
Qantas is the largest domestic and international Airline of Australia. It is also famous as “the flying Kangaroo”. The airway was founded in the year 1920 in the Queensland. The airline is famous as the most reliable and leading long distance airline brand in Australia. The airways have been able to build a reputation for maintaining safety, reliability and great customer relationship. Qantas is associated with many sports events as part of their promotions. You can now book Qantas flights from AlKamilBooking.com.
Qantas flies to over 20 domestic and destinations and 21 international destinations in 14 countries across the world. Qantas fleet comprises of Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-300, Airbus A380-800, Boeing 737–800, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 747-400ER, and Boeing 787–9.
Qantas Airways online Check-in
Check in time for Qantas varies based on the departure airport. However, the time varies from 45 minutes for domestic flight to 120 minutes for international flight. *Please check the airport guide for your departure city for the recommended check-in time.
Qantas Airways Class:
Qantas Airways cabin class varies from the flight destination i.e. Domestic and International.
- Economy: Ergonomically designed seats for a comfortable journey, onboard dining upon prior booking, in-flight entertainment.
- Premium Economy: Private cabin, dedicated flight attendants, ergonomic design, spacious legroom, onboard dining, in-flight entertainment, Complimentary amenities kit.
- Business: Chauffeur Drive from your door, Business lounge, intelligent seating with award-winning Skybed, onboard lounge, onboard dining, in-flight entertainment, amenities kit, complimentary Chauffeur Drive service upon pre-booking
- First: Chauffeur Drive from your door, dedicated first host, Marc Newson-designed lounge+, signature menu, complimentary spa treatment, library, inflight comfort with a fully flat, extra-wide bed, onboard dining in restaurant style, Inflight entertainment over 17-inch touch screen TV, luxurious amenities kit, complimentary Chauffeur-drive upon arrival.
- Economy: Comfortable seats, in-flight meals, in-flight entertainment over the 10.6-inch digital screen.
- Business: Access to business lounge before the flight, luxurious interior, and comfortable seating area, in-flight dining, in-flight entertainment.
Qantas Airways Baggage Allowance:
- Economy: 30 Kgs check-in (except South and North America) + 8 Kgs cabin baggage
- Premium Economy: 40 Kgs check-in (except South and North America) + 8 Kgs cabin baggage
- Business: 40 Kgs check-in (except South and North America) + 8 Kgs (2 pieces) cabin baggage
- First: 50 Kgs check-in (except South and North America) + 8 Kgs (2 pieces) cabin baggage
Enjoy a wide choice of flavorful cuisines in your international and domestic flights. Business, Premium Economy, and Economy passengers can pre book their choice of desired meals seven days or 12 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
International Flights :
- Welcome drink
- Choice of flavorful dishes spiced lamb koftas with tomato, Riverina feta, and roast potatoes; honey chicken salad with roasted vegetables and farro; and yellow curry barramundi with jasmine rice.
- Welcome drink
- Choice of snacks and drinks
- Choice of delicious refreshments - Signature Chicken Schnitzel and Swiss Cheese Toasted Sandwich.
- Check in here
Why Book With alkamilbooking?
We build travel
Guaranteed best price on flights & hotels
Round the clock customer support
Secured transactions with 2048-bit encryption
Subscribe and get deals to your inbox.
Get notified about early bird offers, discounts, exotic holiday packages and exclusive deals on over 450 airlines and 750,000 hotels across domestic and international destinations.