About Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is the flag carrier of Qatar headquartered in Qatar Airways Tower in Doha. The airline operates from its bespoke hub at Hamad International Airport in Doha. The airline covers a mix of short, medium and long haul flights to various destinations across the world. Qatar Airways promises a 5 star travel experience to its customers. Constant enhancement and improvement makes Qatar Airways a preferred airline by the passengers who expect exceptional hospitality while flying.
Qatar Airways connects more than 150 destinations on the map on a regular basis across Africa, Central Asia, Europe, Far East, South Asia, Middle East, North America, South America and Oceania. It has the fleet of the latest generation aircraft which includes Airbus A319-100LR, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321-200, Airbus A321neo, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-300, Airbus A340-600, Airbus A350-900, Airbus A350-1000, Airbus A380-800, Boeing 777-200LR, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 777-8, Boeing 777-9, Boeing 787-8, Boeing 787-9.
Qatar Airways online Check-in
Qatar Airways allows passengers to check-in online between 3 days to 90 minutes for all Qatar Airways flights.
Qatar Airways seating Class:
Qatar Airways allows seating in three major classes:
- First Class: Luxurious cabins, dedicated cabin crew, ultra-comfortable seats, in-flight entertainment, comfortable workspace with laptop power, USB plug and onboard Wi-Fi.
- Business Class: Personal space with extra leg room, in-flight entertainment, legendary hospitality and more
- Economy Class: Comfortable seats, in-flight meals, in-flight entertainment
Qatar Airways Baggage Allowance
- First Class: 50 Kgs check-in + 15 Kgs (2 pieces) cabin luggage
- Business Class: 40 Kgs check-in + 15 Kgs (2 pieces) cabin luggage
- Economy Class: 30 Kgs check-in +7 Kgs cabin luggage
*Baggage allowance varies on destinations, please refer the Qatar Airways site to check baggage allowance applicable to your destinati
Passengers flying with Qatar Airways can enjoy delectable cuisine with world-class hospitality, specific meal requests should be made 48 hours prior to the flight.
Young traveler meals
- Baby Meal (BBML)
- Children's Meal (CHML)
- Asian Vegetarian Meal (AVML)
- Vegetarian Meal - Vegan (VGML)
- Fruit Platter (FPML)
- Raw Vegetarian Meal (RVML)
- Vegetarian Lacto-OVO Meal (VLML)
- Vegetarian Oriental Meal (VOML)
- Hindu Meal (HNML)
- Vegetarian Jain Meal (VJML)
Medical / Health care meals
- Diabetic Meal (DBML)
- Gluten-Free Meal (GFML)
- Bland Meal (BLML)
- Low-Salt / Sodium Meal (LSML)
- Non-Lactose Meal (NLML)
- Low-Calorie Meal (LCML)
- Low Cholesterol / Fat Meal (LFML)
Booking Qatar Airways flights are easy and simple with AlKamilBooking.com. Leisure and business travelers can book their tickets at lowest airfares.
- Check in here