About Thai Airways
THAI Airways is the flag carrier of Thailand. The airline is the largest shareholder of the low-cost carrier and a preferred choice for travelers seeking great service at the best price. The airline was established in the year 1960. The airline operates from its hub at Suvarnabhumi Airport. Thai Airways is one of the few airlines which has an in-flight uniform change policy. The flight attendants are required to change their corporate suits (worn outside the cabin) to traditional Thai dress. Most of the marketing campaigns of Thai Airways promoting the Thai culture through their traditional costume. As a policy, only Thai national cabin crew is allowed to wear the traditional attire. Not only female’s even male cabin crew members have an onboard suit. Cheap Thai Airways flight tickets can be booked with AlKamilBooking.com
THAI Airways flies to over 84 destinations in 37 countries across the world. The fleet comprises of over 90 aircrafts including 15 - Airbus A330-300, 7 - Airbus A350-900, 6 - Airbus A380-800, 2- Boeing 737-400, 10 – Boeing 747-400, 6 – Boeing 777-200, 6 – Boeing 777 – 200 ER, 6 - Boeing 777-300, 14 – Boeing 777-300ER, 6 – Boeing 787-8, 1 – Boeing 787-9.
Thai Airways online Check-in
Passengers traveling through THAI can enjoy the ease of web check-in which can be made from 24-1 hour prior to the scheduled departure. The airline offers multiple channels of check-in i.e. Counter Check-in, Mobile Check-in. Kiosk Check-in & Internet Check-in.
Thai Airways Class:
- Economy Class: Wide recline seats, generous legroom, inflight entertainment, inflight meals upon pre-order, inflight amenities.
- Premium Economy: Wide recline seats with turns flat into a bed, wider arm rests, leg rests controlled on a fingertip, Inflight entertainment over a flat screen, special meals upon prior request which should be no less than 48 hours. Inflight amenities.
- Royal Silk Class: Personal Lounge-office-bed, seats that turn into a flat bed, inflight audio and visual aid & entertainment, pre-order meal service, inflight amenities.
- Royal First Class: Spacious semi-private suits, wide recline seats that turn into a flat bed, in-flight entertainment over flat touch screen TV, Pre-order meal service to choose from a wide selection of menu.
Thai Airways Baggage Allowance:
- Economy Class: 30 Kgs check-in + 7 Kgs cabin baggage
- Premium Economy: 40 Kgs check-in + 7 Kgs cabin baggage
- Royal Silk Class: 40 Kgs check-in + 7 Kgs cabin baggage
- Royal First Class: 50 Kgs check-in + 7 Kgs cabin baggage
Passengers traveling with Thai Airways will be served fresh, hot and flavorful meals in flight upon prior booking in no less than 48 hours.
Economy & Premium Economy Class:
- Passengers traveling through Economy & Premium Economy Class have a wide option to choose from. The hot meals offers a choice of main course, fresh salad, bread and fresh fruits or a dessert.
- Special meals will be provided upon request.
- Fine selection of wine, spirit, juice, hot and cold beverages will also be served along with meals.
Royal Silk Class:
- Hot towel and a choice of champagne
- Welcome drink
- First course
- Fresh salad
- Choice of hot main courses
- Selection of beverages i.e. handpicked wine, fine spirits, soft drinks and juices to complete the meal.
- Special dietary meals
Royal First Class:
- Contemporary spirits
- Exquisite Salad
- Main Course
- Fruits and rich deserts
- Special dietary meals
- Check in here
Why Book With alkamilbooking?
We build travel
Guaranteed best price on flights & hotels
Round the clock customer support
Secured transactions with 2048-bit encryption
Subscribe and get deals to your inbox.
Get notified about early bird offers, discounts, exotic holiday packages and exclusive deals on over 450 airlines and 750,000 hotels across domestic and international destinations.