Deals for extra savings.
Our special offers for all your booking needs.
Exclusive Flight Offer
Are you looking for a great flight offer? At alkamilbooking.com, we are ..
Valid till 30 Sep 2018
Exclusive Hotel Offer
It can be tough when you have planned your vacation, have made the fligh..
Valid till 30 Sep 2018
Flights to Cities of Kazakhstan
Book flights to Kazakhstan for cheap from AlKamilBooking.com
Kazakhstan a fascinatingly cosmopolitan country has been straddling the cultural crossroads between Europe and Asia. The country is richly diversified and is enviably harmonious. Astana the country’s capital and financial center stands tall as Kazakh soul. Travelers can now pack their carry-on and leave the tension of getting the best flight deal to Kazakhstan to AlKamilBooking.com. It is a relaxing getaway set beneath the snow-capped peaks of the famous Zailysky-Alatau mountains.
The Airport of Kazakhstan:
There are 25 airports in Kazakhstan amongst them the five biggest airports are Almaty Airport, Astana Airport, Aktau Airport, Shimkent Airport, Atyrau Airport. These airports cater flights to both domestic and international destinations. All the airports of Kazakhstan are fully functional and have been equipped with modern technology. All the major transport facilities are available just outside the airport. Tourists can take private or public transport to their hotels right outside the airport.
What to do in Kazakhstan:
Kazakhstan is one of the biggest country and each of the city in this country has something unique to offer. You can Climb Baiterek and look out over booming Astana, go for shopping in Almaty, bird watching on Lake Balkhash, ice fishing, Snap seals on the Caspian shore, Hike through Charyn Canyon. You can shop for luxury brands at Esentai Mall, are pampered at the Arasan baths, go on a walk around the city, check out the museums and galleries, visit the beautiful parks and a lot more activities can be done in Kazakhstan.
Places to go in Kazakhstan:
- There are amazing ways to spend time in one of Central Asia's Best Countries, there are many awesome things to do and see here.
- You can go to Medeo High-Mountain Skating Rink, admire the beautiful scenery of the Kolsai Lakes, visit the century old Zenkov Cathedral which is an architectural wonder.
- Shop at The Green Bazaar for fresh produce, haggle with the locals.
- Visit the largest museum in Central Asia - The Central State Museum.
- Visit Khan Shatyr Entertainment Centre, which is home to shopping and entertainment addicts.
- See Bayterek Tower an astounding building.
- Enjoy the rural landscapes at Zailiyskiy Alatau Mountains, visit Bayanaul National Park and spend time near the lakes and the species.