The Langham London
1 Night / 2 Guest / 1 Room
Hotel InformationOpened in 1865, The Langham Hotel London is the epitome of the grand city hotel. In the heart of the West End, the hotel is only a short cab ride or tube journey away from the capitals financial and commercial districts.
Everything you could wish for in a hotel is here at the Langham, including a fully-equipped Business Centre with comprehensive secretarial support. The exclusive Langham Health Club and spa has its own swimming pool and health and beauty treatment rooms. All 368 bedrooms offer a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. Fully double glazed, each one is elegantly furnished and comes with a comprehensive array of amenities. For extra luxury, the hotel can now also offer the exclusive Langham Club Rooms featuring a range of exquisite rooms and priviledged service. Non-smoking rooms and facilities for disabled guests are also available.
Situated just off Regent St, the hotel is ideally placed for fashionable shopping in Oxford St, Bond St and Regent St, as well as nearby Theatreland and the capitals museums and art galleries. Langham guests also have complementary use of the golf driving range and tennis courts in Regents Park throughout the year.
Hotel Amenities* The hotel features The Landau Restaurant.
* Artesian is the deeply glamorous new cocktail bar at the Langham Hotel in London. Star designer David Collins has transformed the old bar with brilliant interiors that combine a whiff of exotic Orientalism, the romance of new nostalgia and some very sexy, contemporary touches.
* The indoor swimming pool always comes as a pleasant surprise to guests, its location being in a previous bank vault, and what is now the perfect setting for lap swimming in a delightful 16 m long, heated swimming pool.
* Located on the first floor, the fully-equipped gym in the Langham’s Health Club and Spa offers state of the art cardio-vascular equipment as well as weights and a cardio-theatre TV system.
* If you need a conference room in London – whether for 5 or 150, Langham Hotel, London offers a diverse range of conference rooms with state-of-the-art facilities to cater for your needs. All conference rooms are purpose-designed, and combine impressive furnishings and décor with sophisticated business technology. And when all the hard work is over, we offer a wide choice of private dining rooms for you to unwind and enjoy.
Location InformationThe Langham Hotel London is situated in the heart of London’s West End, the Langham Hotel, London is ideally situated near Regent’s Park and only a short walk from the best of the capital’s shopping, on Regent Street, Bond Street and Oxford Street. Theatreland is also very close along with a wide array of museums, restaurants and other tourist attractions. Your best choice for deluxe quality, downtown London accommodation.
Attraction Information* Heathrow Airport - 48 km
* Euston Bus Station - 0.3 km
* Victoria Train Station - 2.4 km
* Oxford Circus Tub Station - 0.3 km
* British Museum Exhibition Center - 3 km
* Regents Park - 1.6 km
* Oxford Street Shopping Area - 0.3 km
Hotel IntroductionLangham Hotel is the epitome of the grand city hotel...
Room Amenities* Featuring 160 elegant and luxurious rooms, The Langham, London has a range of options to suit both business and leisure travellers. The Superior Rooms are amongst the best to be found in London’s luxury five-star hotels, with high ceilings and plenty of space. Average room size is 30 square metres, featuring traditional British décor. Junior Suites include a spacious living area with a sofa bed for any extra guests. With these rooms, you know that you’re truly staying in a five-star luxury London hotel.
* The Langham Club Rooms are the epitome of opulence and high style, with a fresh yet classical décor, and a myriad of extra benefits: from a bar to extended check out at 3pm. Family rooms are ideal for guests travelling with children. With two queen-size beds as well as a living space with sofa and armchairs, you really get to enjoy a lot of relaxing space in a truly five star luxury London hotel. The Signature and Premium Suites incorporate a sumptuous bedroom and a separate parlour, ideal for entertaining or relaxing with a good book. Show more >
Rooms are being loaded.
View in Map
1 Night / 2 Guest / 1 Room