Los Angeles to Abu Dhabi flights
Get the best price on Abu Dhabi flights with AlKamilBooking.com
About Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates is the largest city of the seven emirates. It is the industrious city and enjoys a waterside location. It was once a tiny fishing village until oil reserves were discovered. Over the past few years, Abu Dhabi has progressed and has transformed into the modern city of which is renowned world over. Abu Dhabi makes a great base for desert excursions. When one thinks of UAE the only destination one would pick is Dubai, however, Abu Dhabi which is just an hour and a half away by road is an incredibly beautiful city.
Airport in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) is the second largest airport in the UAE. It is the hub for UAE’s national carrier Etihad Airways which is the second largest airlines in the UAE after Emirates. The airport remains busy throughout the year as people from various parts of the world travel here for a leisure or business holiday.
Best Places to visit in Abu Dhabi
Though Abu is not as glamorous as its neighboring city Dubai. There are a few iconic landmarks to visit and things to do which includes Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Mangrove Kayaking Tours, Ferrari World, Boat Tours, and Observation Deck at 300, Qasr Al-Hosn, Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital, Yas Waterworld, Yas Island, Emirates Park Zoo, Saadiyat Cultural District, Heritage Village, Liwa Oasis, and Women’s Handicraft Center.
Avail the great rates on Abu Dhabi flights with AlKamilBooking.com. We have featured lowest airfares on flights to Abu Dhabi. Book your flights over a secure transaction and an easy flight booking process. Book in advance and make huge savings.
Los Angeles tour made affordable
Los Angeles is where many people have settled from various parts of the world, and is the Hollywood iconic sign. Dreaming about the Paramount Pictures and Warner Brothers? Wake up, you can see them for yourself. Yes, do not mind about spending a huge money on the flight tickets. All you need is a good plan. There are cheap fly tickets, and you can book cheap flights to anywhere with a good plan.
One of the largest international airports is Lax, that is how the Los Angeles Airport is popularly called. There are terminals here meant for airlines flying towards and from the exclusive directions. For instance, terminal 1 is for South West direction. This gives an idea how pretty bigger the airport is. From the airport, take the bus, metro rail, and taxis to get connected to various places.
Things to do
This is a city of life, and there are many things to do in the expansive city of LA
- Of course, the Hollywood studios come first. You can see the sets of many popular movies, and simulator and roller coaster rides are inconceivable.
- Disney land is the vacation spot for the families across the globe. A complete vacation by the resorts with the Disney characters roaming on the streets is breathtaking experience.
- Hollywood sign, Boulevard, Chinese theater and Walk of Fame should never be forgotten.
- It is a sin to forget the Getty Center, situated on the Santa Monica Mountains. Spread across 110 acres, it is an impressive place
- Natural History Museum is a storehouse of galleries, and there is a wide-ranging collection of items from a vast range of topics. From the fossils of dinosaurs to what not are present there.
- Farmers Market that was created in 1943, is a place where you can get anything from fruits, veggies, jewelry, clothing and everything to carry back home.