Los Angeles to Dubai flights
Get the best price on Dubai flights with AlKamilBooking.com
One of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is a huge city. It is both an independent city & state. Emerging from the Arabian Desert, Dubai is an ambitious city which is known for the modern architecture, mega malls and the highest buildings and the biggest artificial islands in the world. During summers Dubai can be irresistibly hot and humid whereas November to January is the best seasons to enjoy the blue sky and perfect weather. If you are planning to visit Dubai winter is an ideal season and you can explore the best of Dubai. During this season this city sights many tourists from various parts of the world and hence various events also takes place driving the tourists crazy and make them fall in love with this city.
Airport in Dubai
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is the primary international airports which serves Dubai, UAE. It is considered as one of the busiest airport as far as passenger traffic is considered. The airport is a hub for Emirates Airlines, FedEx Express, Flydubai and Qantas (ends 25 March 2018). The airport is well connected with the public transport i.e. metro, taxi, and bus.
Best Places to visit in Dubai
Dubai will spoil you with the choice of things to do and see. The “City of Number Ones” has many record-breaking sites, for which people from various parts of the world visit Dubai. The sites which you should not miss in Dubai are Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, The Dubai Mall, Wild Wadi Water Park, Atlantis Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, Ski Dubai, Dubai Ice Rink, Desert Safari, Miracle Garden, Palm Islands, Dubai Creek, Dubai Gold Souk and a lot more. The unique blend of ancient and modern is what makes Dubai the most happening place to visit.
Magnificent Dubai is waiting to be explored, whether you are traveling for business or leisure, you can be sure of having a memorable trip here. Book your Dubai flights from your destination at best rates with AlKamilBooking.com. You can now experience hassle-free booking and the confidence of secure transaction by booking with us. Grab the exclusive flight deals now!
Los Angeles tour made affordable
Los Angeles is where many people have settled from various parts of the world, and is the Hollywood iconic sign. Dreaming about the Paramount Pictures and Warner Brothers? Wake up, you can see them for yourself. Yes, do not mind about spending a huge money on the flight tickets. All you need is a good plan. There are cheap fly tickets, and you can book cheap flights to anywhere with a good plan.
One of the largest international airports is Lax, that is how the Los Angeles Airport is popularly called. There are terminals here meant for airlines flying towards and from the exclusive directions. For instance, terminal 1 is for South West direction. This gives an idea how pretty bigger the airport is. From the airport, take the bus, metro rail, and taxis to get connected to various places.
Things to do
This is a city of life, and there are many things to do in the expansive city of LA
- Of course, the Hollywood studios come first. You can see the sets of many popular movies, and simulator and roller coaster rides are inconceivable.
- Disney land is the vacation spot for the families across the globe. A complete vacation by the resorts with the Disney characters roaming on the streets is breathtaking experience.
- Hollywood sign, Boulevard, Chinese theater and Walk of Fame should never be forgotten.
- It is a sin to forget the Getty Center, situated on the Santa Monica Mountains. Spread across 110 acres, it is an impressive place
- Natural History Museum is a storehouse of galleries, and there is a wide-ranging collection of items from a vast range of topics. From the fossils of dinosaurs to what not are present there.
- Farmers Market that was created in 1943, is a place where you can get anything from fruits, veggies, jewelry, clothing and everything to carry back home.