Grab cheap flights to New York in affordable prices
This time you can use up your saved money to fly to New York and roam at your heart’s content. Infact saving money and then planning to go around can take years, if you have lost idea of how to spend less on the air fare tickets. Get them cheap by being an early bird. Book international flight tickets online once your plan is ready. Book the tickets at least 30 days before, and if you can do it 60 days before, it should be a great way to save money. Once done with this, get to know all about the city.
John F Kennedy Airport is the place you would love and appreciate as this airport is well and neatly organized. Yes, from the parking lots, comfort hotel stays, everything fits into the need and budget of all the flyers. Air trains, trains, buses, and taxis are available in plenty to connect you to various places from here. There is an interactive map available to guide you to the various parts of the terminal and other places.
Tour and Travel:
What is the first thing to see is the Statue of Liberty, and that is obvious to everyone. Weighing 4500000 pounds, and a bit less than 152 feet, this statue needs you to take a short boat ride to view it. If you are visiting during the high seasons, you need to purchase the tickets beforehand. Another landmark of New York city is the Empire State Building, and the queue here too, is long always. Also, never miss the Central Park, Broadway and the Rockfeller center.
One of the few historical places is the Met, which is actually how the Metropolitan Museum of Art is called. This is a place where 2 million works of art are collected, and this is a place for the enthusiasts of art and architecture of Europe. Times square, Brooklyn Bridge and lots more are in the bucket list.
Fly Dublin with low airfares
Love to pack your bags, and visit different people, and get to know various cultures? Then you can find many airlines, and find the cheapest flights. Book airline tickets before 6 months, if you want to enjoy the best deals. This would let you enjoy your entire tour program. Of course, you will love your Dublin tour this way.
Airport of Dublin:
Dublin Airport is where you need to get down if you are landing off from the international flights and domestic flights. This is an airport that has the United States border Preclearance services offered, and in fact one of the two airports that offer this service.
Tourism of Dublin:
All the places in Dublin are of historical importance, and here are the places that you should never miss. Plan your tour itinerary and plan cheap flights to your place.
- Chester Beatty library is in the grounds of Dublin Castle. This renowned library has the Artistic Traditions gallery, and arts from Mogul India, Persia and Ottoman empire can be seen here.
- The esteemed Trinity College, is the magnum opus of architecture and landscape. The buildings are at least 300 years old, and the latest ones are dated in 1973. Another great part of this University is the Long Room, which of 65m, is a library. There are breathtaking collections that would let you stay for hours, or days perhaps.
- Built by Thomas Burgh in style, this library dates between 1712 and 1732. Of the 5 million books published, only a segment of it are stored here now
- St Stephen’s Green, is one of the elegant landscapes, and hence attracts lots of youngsters. Originally maintained for public whippings, now musical performances are held during summer.
- Dublin’s Cathedrals are known for the photogenic beauty, and Christ Church Cathedral is no exception. It was initially a wooden church, now erected as a stone building.