Grab cheap flights to New York in affordable prices
This time you can use up your saved money to fly to New York and roam at your heart’s content. Infact saving money and then planning to go around can take years, if you have lost idea of how to spend less on the air fare tickets. Get them cheap by being an early bird. Book international flight tickets online once your plan is ready. Book the tickets at least 30 days before, and if you can do it 60 days before, it should be a great way to save money. Once done with this, get to know all about the city.
John F Kennedy Airport is the place you would love and appreciate as this airport is well and neatly organized. Yes, from the parking lots, comfort hotel stays, everything fits into the need and budget of all the flyers. Air trains, trains, buses, and taxis are available in plenty to connect you to various places from here. There is an interactive map available to guide you to the various parts of the terminal and other places.
Tour and Travel:
What is the first thing to see is the Statue of Liberty, and that is obvious to everyone. Weighing 4500000 pounds, and a bit less than 152 feet, this statue needs you to take a short boat ride to view it. If you are visiting during the high seasons, you need to purchase the tickets beforehand. Another landmark of New York city is the Empire State Building, and the queue here too, is long always. Also, never miss the Central Park, Broadway and the Rockfeller center.
One of the few historical places is the Met, which is actually how the Metropolitan Museum of Art is called. This is a place where 2 million works of art are collected, and this is a place for the enthusiasts of art and architecture of Europe. Times square, Brooklyn Bridge and lots more are in the bucket list.
Los Angeles tour made affordable
Los Angeles is where many people have settled from various parts of the world, and is the Hollywood iconic sign. Dreaming about the Paramount Pictures and Warner Brothers? Wake up, you can see them for yourself. Yes, do not mind about spending a huge money on the flight tickets. All you need is a good plan. There are cheap fly tickets, and you can book cheap flights to anywhere with a good plan.
One of the largest international airports is Lax, that is how the Los Angeles Airport is popularly called. There are terminals here meant for airlines flying towards and from the exclusive directions. For instance, terminal 1 is for South West direction. This gives an idea how pretty bigger the airport is. From the airport, take the bus, metro rail, and taxis to get connected to various places.
Things to do
This is a city of life, and there are many things to do in the expansive city of LA
- Of course, the Hollywood studios come first. You can see the sets of many popular movies, and simulator and roller coaster rides are inconceivable.
- Disney land is the vacation spot for the families across the globe. A complete vacation by the resorts with the Disney characters roaming on the streets is breathtaking experience.
- Hollywood sign, Boulevard, Chinese theater and Walk of Fame should never be forgotten.
- It is a sin to forget the Getty Center, situated on the Santa Monica Mountains. Spread across 110 acres, it is an impressive place
- Natural History Museum is a storehouse of galleries, and there is a wide-ranging collection of items from a vast range of topics. From the fossils of dinosaurs to what not are present there.
- Farmers Market that was created in 1943, is a place where you can get anything from fruits, veggies, jewelry, clothing and everything to carry back home.