What we collect and how we use any such collected Personal Information from you:
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Names, addresses, mailing addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, credit card numbers, cardholders' names, expiry dates, information about travel, bookings, passengers, frequent traveler / flier numbers, and all such information that can be associated with specific individuals or used to identify any individual, can be categorized as 'Personal Information,' and can include all or any details that might be required from a customer.
- Such information may be collected from users when they visit AlKamilBooking.com website such as the domain and the host used to access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer or the Internet Service Provider being used, as also any anonymous statistical data. Cookies and tracking technologies are used by the website and the mobile site, depending on the offered features.
- Unless you decide to sign up for any of our e-mail newsletters or choose to make a purchase or use any other services as described below, you will not be needed to provide any Personal Information, when browsing our website.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Websites, mobile sites or mobile apps of our third parties are not covered under this Privacy Statement even in the instance of their being linked to AlKamilBooking.com website. It is recommended that users review the privacy statements of such other parties when they interact with them.