San Francisco to Abu Dhabi flights
Get the best price on Abu Dhabi flights with AlKamilBooking.com
About Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates is the largest city of the seven emirates. It is the industrious city and enjoys a waterside location. It was once a tiny fishing village until oil reserves were discovered. Over the past few years, Abu Dhabi has progressed and has transformed into the modern city of which is renowned world over. Abu Dhabi makes a great base for desert excursions. When one thinks of UAE the only destination one would pick is Dubai, however, Abu Dhabi which is just an hour and a half away by road is an incredibly beautiful city.
Airport in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) is the second largest airport in the UAE. It is the hub for UAE’s national carrier Etihad Airways which is the second largest airlines in the UAE after Emirates. The airport remains busy throughout the year as people from various parts of the world travel here for a leisure or business holiday.
Best Places to visit in Abu Dhabi
Though Abu is not as glamorous as its neighboring city Dubai. There are a few iconic landmarks to visit and things to do which includes Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Mangrove Kayaking Tours, Ferrari World, Boat Tours, and Observation Deck at 300, Qasr Al-Hosn, Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital, Yas Waterworld, Yas Island, Emirates Park Zoo, Saadiyat Cultural District, Heritage Village, Liwa Oasis, and Women’s Handicraft Center.
Avail the great rates on Abu Dhabi flights with AlKamilBooking.com. We have featured lowest airfares on flights to Abu Dhabi. Book your flights over a secure transaction and an easy flight booking process. Book in advance and make huge savings.
Superb San Francisco
It is easy now to book international flight tickets for low prices. When you compare air prices, you get an idea which is the cheapest flight. But at times you need to look for quality of service too. Then you can choose between the classes in the flight. You can fly in economic class rather than in business class, if you want to save money. Find cheap flight websites that let you book tickets for pocket friendly prices.
Called as SFO, the international airport of San Francisco is the major doorway to Europe and Asia from North America. Though in the San Mateo county it is owned and controlled by the San Francisco county and city. The fly quiet program that abated noise is now is many airports, but SFO is one of the airports to have implemented it in the earlier stages itself. They had employed various noise control strategies. From the SFO, you can travel via trains, buses and taxis to set foot inside the city and travel around.
Tour and Travel
- Golden gate bridge is surely the first thing to visit in San Francisco. You can drive or use the walkways to visit this. Get the glimpse of the mansions known for posh styles, and there are open views from the boats that are mesmerizing.
- Spend a day or two in Fisherman’s Wharf, and this is called the Little Italy of San Francisco.
- Imagine the cable cars taking you to various places? You can see the 1873 started cable cars that ran through the scenic places of Powell Mansion and Powell Hyde.
- A greenery in a busy city is the Golden Gate Garden, often known as the lungs of the city, and a host for multiple gardens and museums.
- Chinatown takes you to Asia, and a perfect place for Chinese New Year celebrations in North America.