Welcome to alkamilbooking.com website. The sole purpose of this website is to assist potential travelers with maximum information related to travel and determining the availability of travel-related services, to make genuine bookings for flight & hotel and no other purposes.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and alkamilbooking.com refer to Al Kamil E-Commerce Travel & Booking Solutions DMCC based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The term “you” refers to the potential customers who visit our website for booking flights, hotels or holiday packages.
We request you to read our Terms & Conditions carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Use of the Website
By using this website, you warrant that;
- You are 18 years old and above
- You are authorized to create a binding legal obligation
- All the information provided by you on this website is true.
We hold all the rights at our sole discretion to deny access to our website and services to anyone without prior notice, for violation of this Agreement.
We and our suppliers are the proprietors of the content and information on this website (including price and availability of travel services), and the infrastructure used to provide the content. You agree not to;
- Use this website and its content for commercial purpose
- Use this website for fraudulent reservations
- Copy any content or information of this website through scraper, robot or any other automated tool without our written permission
- Frame, mirror or copy any part of the website into any other website without our written approval in advance
You understand and agree that any discretion of the above-mentioned terms may result in the below actions with immediate effect;
- Cancellation of your reservation(s), flight or hotel
- Denied access to the applicable product or services
- Charging/ penalizing you for any costs we incur as a result of such violation
Suppliers, Rules and Restrictions
alkamilbooking.com pre-negotiates rates with suppliers to enable online booking on your behalf. The rates presented on the Website comprises of the pre-negotiated rates for the products and services purchased by you and a service fee retained by alkamilbooking.com to compensate us for the facility.
Each service provided by alkamilbooking.com comes have their separate terms and conditions. You agree to;
- Read the terms and conditions of each supplier carefully
- You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any supplier with whom you choose to deal with, this may include the payment due and compliance with the supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of the fares and services
- You agree to sign the liability waiver of some third-party suppliers that offer certain services before participating in the services
You understand and agree that any violation of any such supplier’s rules and restrictions may result in the below actions with immediate effect;
- Cancellation of your reservation(s), flight or hotel
- Denied access to the applicable product or services
- Charging/ penalizing you for any costs we incur as a result of such violation
- Upon signing up or transacting on our website, you will receive various emails from us (we will never spam you). Once a transaction is being made on alkamibooking.com, you will receive an email informing the status of your transaction. All the emails will be sent only to the email address provided by you while signing up or booking. alkamilbooking.com doesn’t guarantee the receipt of the said email into your inbox (kindly check the spam folder if you do not receive the email in 30 minutes after transacting). Kindly be cautious while entering the email address as all the communication will be sent to this email address unless updated on our portal.
- You are responsible to enter accurate contact details including your name, email address, and contact number, for us to effectively communicate with you.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED and USD. All payments made online using your credit/debit cards are so warranted by you that you are the exclusive cardholder and that the card used to make your purchase exactly matches your identification (Cardholder ID). Upon request at any given time within six months of your purchase, you also agree to promptly provide proof of such matching Cardholder ID, if and when deemed necessary. It is understood by you that as a result of any violation of this policy your reservations may be cancelled and you may be denied access to relevant travel services or products and that you may forfeit any monies paid by you for such reservations, and also be debited on your account for any costs incurred by us, on any proven instance of such violation.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- We will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE
- Once the customer has booked with alkamilbooking.com, they will have to confirm our mail within 12 hours of the booking or before check-in (whichever is earlier). If the customer fails to confirm the transaction and if we find any risk from our payment partner, in that case alkamilbooking.com has all the rights to cancel the booking and cancellation charges will be applied as mentioned in the below section.
Change and Cancellation Policy
All change and cancellation requests of services purchased from alkamilbooking.com must be provided in writing to email@example.com before 24 hours of the services are scheduled to be provided.
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions applied at the time of your purchase which will determine the change and cancellation policy applicable to your booking, including, but not limited to the penalties that may apply. Additionally, you agree that;
- At the time of your purchase, if a change or cancellation policy appropriate to your request has not been provided in the terms and conditions imposed, in the event of a cancellation, your purchase cannot be altered and is non-refundable.
- Your purchase is non-refundable wherein the cancellation policy relevant to your request in the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase does not explicitly state a refundable amount or how it may be calculated, in the event of a cancellation.
- If the change or cancellation policy related to your booking terms and conditions do not specify the price of partly utilized services, the refund amount will be calculated based on the price of the utilized services and not on pro-rata services.
- Upon any cancellation, payments or refunds will be credited to the same payment card or account which was used to conduct the original purchase within fifteen days, after deductions of requisite payments necessary to process the request are settled. In the case of certain accounts and payment cards, an additional thirty days may be required to display the credited amount thereafter.
- All the requested changes and cancellations will take at least two working days to process post settlement of all the payments and procedures required to settle the refund.
- In the event of cancellation, the amount to be refunded after the deduction will be credited back to the same payment card or account which was used to make the original purchase.
- In the event of cancellation of bookings done using promotional codes, the relevant hotel/flight cancellation charges will be calculated on the total price before discount.
- The refund amount will take up to 15 to 30 working days to reflect in your account, this depends on your bank and the account type.
Flight Cancellation and modification charges
- Flight Cancellation: Only refundable flights will get partial refund as per the airline refund policy. In such event our charges will be AED 300 + airline charges per Pax.
- Flight Modification: Modification charges will be AED 300 per Pax + airline charges. Any modification in the flight ticket is subject to availability.
- LCC and Non-refundable flights are not eligible for refunds even in the instance of canceling the ticket.
Hotel Cancellation and modification charges
- Hotel Cancellation: If the hotel reservation is cancelled before last cancellation date (of the particular hotel), in such event AED 150 + hotel charges will be applied based on the hotel cancellation policy while booking.
- Hotel Modification: Modification charges will be AED 150 + hotel modification charges will be applied. Any modification in the hotel booking is subject to availability.
- In case of no-show, AED 50 no show fee will be charged by alkamilbooking.com + hotel changes apply.
alkamilbooking.com is not responsible for providing information on any change in flight schedules, delays, cancellation, status of airline/hotel etc.
Our office remains open Saturday to Thursday except for public holidays and holidays declared by the UAE government for the public sector. For any urgent matters regarding your bookings, you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +971 4562 9555 / 800 255 2645 (Toll-Free UAE).
Service Availability Policy
All the products and services displayed on our website may not be available in certain regions or country as they are subject to availability. alkamilbooking.com will not be responsible for the unavailability (sold out) of the product or service at the time of completing the transaction on the website. Requesting you to reach our customer support to check the availability of the product or service in your region.
All the products and services available on the website are administered by the rules and regulations of the service which also includes the terms of contract of the carriage, fare rules of the specific airlines and the booking policy. You are requested to read and abide by the policies, rules and regulations of the respective service provider before booking with us.
We put in all the efforts to keep the website functioning without any error, however if the booking fails due to any technical reason, the transaction is considered as void and the amount will get credited back to your account within 0 – 60 minutes (the time duration varies on your bank).
With the assistance of our work force we try our best to keep the website updated and running without any hindrance. In any unavoidable circumstances if the website is down for some time for maintenance purpose, you can contact our customer service desk for any urgent bookings or any amendments on your bookings.
Last Minute Booking Policy
- Last minute hotel bookings are complex and sometimes there may be a delay in receiving hotel booking request from alkamilbooking.com.
- We do not guarantee the availability of desired bed types at the time of last-minute bookings.
- Mergers and acquisitions are very common in the hotel industry and this may result in hotel name change at the time of booking. However, we make all the possible efforts to keep the website updated.
- Sometimes airlines do not display clearly the baggage allowance on certain flights. These pieces are a number of boxes/bags and the weight allowed to carry, this may vary from airline to airline (20 to 40 kg per piece). If this information is not available, you are recommended to refer the airline website or contact them for more information on baggage.
- alkamilbooking.com is not authorized to book flydubai flight tickets for those who are traveling from Dubai to Muscat for visa changes. You will be allowed to get on board DXB to MCT flight only if you have a valid UAE visa.
International Travel & Visa Requirement Policy
- If you are traveling to an international destination, you may require a valid visa to travel to enter certain countries as per their policies. It is your responsibility to arrange for a Visa for such requirements.
- For International travel, a valid passport is a mandate. The expiry date of your passport should be acceptable by the countries you plan to travel.
- alkamilbooking.com does not possess the knowledge regarding foreign entry requirements or documentation.
- It is advised to review travel prohibitions and announcements before booking for an international journey.
- Certain airlines do not include the charges such as departure taxes, passenger service charges, and airport taxes. You will be required to pay them directly to the charging authorities. In such an event you will be informed at the time of booking (requesting you to read the fare rules while booking).
- It is advised to undergo immunization prior to entry or stopover in the countries to and through which you plan to travel. It is your responsibility to ensure these requirements are fulfilled and you have the required documents for the same.
For more information regarding the visa requirements of the country you wish to travel, kindly get in touch with the embassy of that country.
alkamilbooking.com is merely a platform facilitating you with online travel booking solutions and does not represent or warrant that travel to such regions is recommended or risk-free. We do not take responsibility for the damages or losses that may cause from traveling to these destinations.
Currency Converter Policy
alkamilbooking.com is available for global travelers and hence we have made available currency converter on the website which comes with the below terms and conditions;
- Currency rates are reflected from various sources available online and should be used merely as a guideline
- Rates might not be accurate, and the actual rates may vary
- Currency rates are not available on a real-time basis
- We totally trust the accuracy of the information provided by the supplier but we, our partners and our suppliers do not guarantee such accuracy
All prices displayed on our website are available in multiple currencies for your personal use only however the final amount to be paid may vary as there may be different currency rates applied at the time of booking. (Only USD and AED currency reflect accurate rates).
Fraudulent & Suspicious Transactions
We aim to offer a flawless booking experience and hence we review every booking that happens on our website. For those bookings, for which we receive an alert from the concern bank/ payment service provider we consider such bookings as suspicious. In such an event, our team would be contacting to further validate the transaction. Upon receiving supporting documents, the booking would be marked as a genuine one. Upon failure of submitting a satisfactory response within the stipulated time (as mentioned in the e-mail), alkamilbooking.com reserves all the right to cancel the booking and levy the applicable charges.
Promotion Codes & Contests
- alkamilbooking.com runs promotions on a regular basis which requires the website to generate promotion codes which may avail discount to you. Users are advised to enter correct promo code at the time of making the booking. In any event, if the customer fails to use the promo code before booking, hence, after the booking the company will not be liable to give any credit to the customer.
- In any instance there may be multiple offers running on the site, in such case user can take advantage of only one offer at a time. Two promo codes cannot be clubbed at the time of booking.
- As part of branding and promotions, alkamilbooking.com may contain contests that will require you to send information about yourself to claim the reward. Each offer or contest comes with its own set of terms & conditions, which you should read and agree to before entering the contest.
This website may contain hyperlinks to third-parties, such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control or take responsibility for such websites for their content or the privacy of such websites. You will be responsible for any action you take through those hyperlinks or the software you download. It is up to you to ensure such links and software are not viruses, trojan horses, defects, malware or items of any destructive nature. We are not associated with any such operators and do not endorse such hyperlinks, websites or content.
- All material on this website, including but not limited to audio, video, images, text, software, icons, are the copyright of Al Kamil E-Commerce Travel & Booking Solutions DMCC. We reserve all the rights to our content, and you cannot use our Content for any purpose, except as specified herein. We do not take the responsibility of content on our website operated by parties other than us.
- alkamilbooking.com displays logo’s, service marks and trademarks of proprietors on the site. By publishing the logo on this site, we do not grant you any license to use those logos, service marks or trademarks. Using the content without permission may violate copyright laws.
Users acknowledge alkamilbooking.com to be an intermediary not liable for the obligations of associated third parties, on rates, quality, services, and such other instances, to subscribers. The use of the services and site is expressly agreed to as at your sole risk. The evaluation of the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise, and information on the site is your responsibility. alkamilbooking.com, its affiliates and third-party service providers do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all the liabilities of any errors or other inaccuracies in the information and description of the hotels, flights, holiday packages and other travel related services displayed on this website as all the information (including pictures, price, amenities, policies, product description, etc.) is provided by the respective suppliers. The availability of specific products and services is not guaranteed by either alkamilbooking.com or its affiliates.
We hold all the rights to correct any price error on our website and/ or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price. In such an instance, we will offer you to hold your pending reservation at the correct price or we will cancel your reservation without charging any penalty.
No warranties or representations either expressed or implied are made for materials on this site and are provided on 'as available' basis.
You are responsible for arranging all the necessary documents required for your entire trip which includes immigration letters, Visa and passport.
alkamilbooking.com disclaims all merchantability warranties to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, on any information provided by a hotel, air ticket or any other travel products displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of amenities, general product descriptions, etc.) much of it being information provided by the respective suppliers.
Ratings of any hotel displayed on this website are general guidelines and alkamilbooking.com or its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy or genuineness of such ratings.
alkamilbooking.com may make occasional alterations or improvements to the material on this site as it could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Improvements, alterations or enhancements may be made by alkamilbooking.com from time to time, this applied to all our services directly or indirectly (through suppliers) available online through desktop or mobile, via email, telephone or any other mode. The partners, licensors, third party suppliers, affiliates or associates of alkamilbooking.com neither warrant nor make any representations on the use or the results of the use of the services or the site on either accuracy, reliability, genuineness or otherwise.
It is not warranted by alkamilbooking.com that the functions relevant to this site would be error-free or uninterrupted and that any defects or glitches will be rectified, or that this site or its servers that make it available are free from harmful components.
No warranties or representations are made by alkamilbooking.com with reference to the use of or the consequences of the use of the material provided on the site, whether on correctness, accuracy, reliability or as such, as much of such material is obtained from other service providers such as travel agents, airlines, hotels etc.
It shall be acknowledged by users that this website is provided solely based on these terms and conditions. The uninterrupted use of this website on this basis may be hindered by occasional factors beyond our reasonable control including without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or such other telecommunication services that may result from any service or maintenance related task affecting the performance of the website. alkamilbooking.com will not be liable or shall not accept any responsibility for any incidental loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the usage of the site.
alkamilbooking.com Grievance Policy was built from the ground up as we strongly believe in a sincere, transparent and logical approach towards its users. We always keep customers above growth and hence this policy document aims at reducing instances of customer complaints, misunderstandings, grievances etc.
Customers can share their grievance/ feedback with regards to the services rendered by alkamilbooking.com.
Al Kamil E-Commerce Travel & Booking Solutions DMCC
704, Reef Towers, Cluster-O, Jumeirah Lakes Tower, Dubai, UAE.
Phone: +971 4562 9555/ 800 255 2645 (Toll-Free UAE)
Last Updated: 1st July, 2019.