Want to travel far and enjoy? If yes, then you would be flying often. So, you would be spending a lot on the air tickets. Buy air tickets cheap by doing extensive airfare search. Thanks to the internet, you would have all the data at your fingertip at any point of time. You will enjoy your Vienna tour, if you have spent less on the tickets, isn’t it?
A great news for those who have had biter experiences in airports, especially with airport staff is, Vienna Airport has been awarded the “Best Airport Staff in Europe”. This means, you would get friendly answers regarding your baggage, and any other queries that you desperately look out answers for. With hordes options to explore, Vienna, is surely the place you would love to have spent a few days of your life.
- Habsburgs is the official residence of the ruler of Austria, and one of the primarily significant historic places in Vienna. Simply, you will fall in love with the imperial apartments, that reflect the Gothic, Borosque and Renaissance style
- A Gothic Structure that is a mandatory part of everyone’s tour itinerary is the St. Stephen’s Cathedral. It was a Romanesque church of 12th century, which was reconstructed in Gothic style in the 14th century.
- Breathtaking architecture can be only one of the reasons to visit the Schonbrunn Palace. There are 1441 apartments and rooms here, and the imperial apartments include Emperor Franz Jospeh’s Walnut room, and Empress Maria Theresa’s room.
- Vienna Opera House is the magnificent theatre in Vienna, and certainly grabs attention for all the tourists. Dating back to 1869, this massive structure is renowned for the French Renaissance style.
- National Theater of Vienna is another marvelous attraction, and known for the French Baroque style. It has a great decoration and known for the grandeur of the interiors.